The year ahead in blog land

As someone new to blogging, this is a short attempt to explain why I'm here, especially for those who I have started following in what may see a random fashion. I seem to have a lot of stuff in my head these days, and this may be a way of getting some of it organised. Thoughts about calling, vocation, prayer, faith and reflection crowd in and to make sense of it all is difficult. Blogging may help, reading other blogs may also help, we'll see...

I'm also going to be a little vague, as so far, very few people know I am thinking on these lines (except my wife and my Vicar  ) - whatever the line may be, see that was vague then. Hopefully things will become clearer over time and I can expand more later.
Some thoughts may seem, and will also be, random.

I may be wrong, but I think God is calling and it's going to be an interesting year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons in humility

Yesterday, I turned a corner...

The one where I own up to introspection...